General letterboxing discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

MnM
Ambler
Ambler

Charity walk help required

#1 Post by MnM » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Hi All
unfortunately we couldn't make the spring meet this year and as a result have missed out on all the charity walks. does anyone have an address for the PDSA (forgotten English) walk. or any other walk that was available at the meet
Many thanks
MnM

Trufflebuggy&Co
Ambler
Ambler

#2 Post by Trufflebuggy&Co » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Just looked back at previous years charity walk and the contact details for the PDSA was:

Jim Dudley, “Blencathra” 19 Cathedral Street, Stonehouse, Plymouth, PL1 5JQ. Tel 01752 671881

hth

Steph
Stephanie, Grenville, James and little Fiona

Sowerby Streaker
Site Admin

#3 Post by Sowerby Streaker » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Please keep checking the Charity walks thread on here. As soon as the update comes with all the walk details on, I will post them on there.
Today I went out to Harford Moor to do the Woodside 80 Charity walk - lovely set of stamps - nice easy walk and glorious views. Very windy though.

Oxman
Ambler
Ambler

#4 Post by Oxman » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Hi MnM

I have emailed you a list of most of the contacts for charity walks out at the moment collated from ones I collected and others from fellow forum members - the following thread shows all of the walks I have contact details for - plus some others plus corrections put up by Sowerby Streaker.
viewtopic.php?t=1885

Did the Cornish Gardens walk on Sunday - with some snow still on the ground ! - very wet and windy but an excellent walk.
Badalika - Kenya boxers on the moor!!