Lee Moor Meet

General letterboxing discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Dizzy
Adventurer
Adventurer

#16 Post by Dizzy » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:55 am

I goes to show we all have hidden talents! I'm going to have to make myself a personal identity, to be more distinct, mind you the bald head helps! :) Why do you think my Dizzy characture has no hair! :P

Dizzy
Visit my website and please leave a message on my new Guestbook!
http://www.letterboxstamper.co.ukhttp://www.devonartist.co.uk

Nik - KOTM
Site Admin

#17 Post by Nik - KOTM » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:04 pm

We sometimes used to do the second half of the set as a pi**-take rock band, all dressed in black leathers with mirrored sunglasses and doing parodies of some of the classic rock ballads. Part way through the set I would take off the shades and throw them across the stage to reveal mirrored eyeballs
Are there any pictures? Now these could be worth seeing
However I have to say there definitely no pictures of me singing - no one was rich enough i those days to own a camera
Nik 245 to go

NUMBER 70

#18 Post by NUMBER 70 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:01 pm

Not even a quick sketch in wax with a scriber? :lol: :lol: or Chalk on slate
Now a Sustrans Volunteer Ranger Group Coordinator on the Trans Pennine Trail

cranmere

#19 Post by cranmere » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:02 pm

Nik - KOTM wrote:
We sometimes used to do the second half of the set as a pi**-take rock band, all dressed in black leathers with mirrored sunglasses and doing parodies of some of the classic rock ballads. Part way through the set I would take off the shades and throw them across the stage to reveal mirrored eyeballs
Are there any pictures? Now these could be worth seeing
Unfortunately not. I can't do it any more though, the mirrored contact lenses were to my prescription and after having a close encounter with a laser I'm not short sighted any more so I can't see a thing if I put them in. The lenses are the big ones they use for special effects in films, my optiican got a contract with the BBC and watned someone to practice on because fitting is quite tricky, so I acted as her guinea pig in exchange for getting the lenses.
Pat aka The Bristol Bogtrotter