Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index Dartmoor Letterboxing
The Letterboxing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

William Crossing's Memorial Box at Duck's Pool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Missing or Damaged Letterboxes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Lost Legionnaire
Hiker
Hiker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: William Crossing's Memorial Box at Duck's Pool Reply with quote

Visited here yesterday while putting out my new set of 6 stamps (Man Made On The Moor), and while the container and book are in pristine condition, the stamp itself has come apart. I noted the contact number in the book....but subsequently lost it. Feel free to pass on this information to whoever it may concern.
The Wanderer
Drifter
Drifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Ducks Pool original letterbox Reply with quote

Many thanks for letting me know the stamp's fallen apart! Will make a visit before the end of this month.
The Wanderer
Drifter
Drifter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Ducks Pool original letterbox Reply with quote

Have made a visit, and as was reported the stamp was knackered!! So have put older stamp in as a replacement until i get a new one made! Other than that all is well, many thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Missing or Damaged Letterboxes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: