Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index Dartmoor Letterboxing
The Letterboxing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boxes near cranmere pool, ducks pool, fur tor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Letterboxing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3 Kentish Maids
Drifter
Drifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Boxes near cranmere pool, ducks pool, fur tor Reply with quote

Hi folks, a quick plea for clues really! In September I'm going to be doing a sponsored 100km walk along the Thames path for charity. Have to do it in 24 hours so need to get fit before then! Anyway, I'm doing the walk with a friend, not one of the kentish maids, but another friend, and I've convinced her that dartmoor would be a good place to do a training weekend in mid August. We'll be on the moor for three days walking so I thought we'd do cranmere pool (never got it), ducks pool and maybe fur tor the same day as cranmere pool. Looking at my maps though I don't have many boxes plotted in these areas from the catalogue and the few wom boxes I have clues for. Can't resist doing a bit of letterboxing while there, and I'll be introducing my friend jo to the hobby too as she's never even been to dartmoor before and at the moment I think thinks I'm quite mad!

Anyway, if anyone has any boxes out in those areas they'd like to send me clues for I'd be very grateful - I always update people on the state of box etc when I find them, and I'm a lovely honest boxer! I've only a couple of wom boxes out that I think most people have the clues for, but if you don't more than happy to exchange
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Letterboxing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: