Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index Dartmoor Letterboxing
The Letterboxing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Snowdon Snowman - Help!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Letterboxing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The North South Yompers
Drifter
Drifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Snowdon Snowman - Help!!! Reply with quote

Hi all,

I know this is not really the done thing, but there is one box above all others that is bugging me, and I need your help,.....Snowdon Snowman! I've been boxing for a long time and have visited Snowdon a number of times over the years, and still never found this box.

Was up there again over the wet weekend, and was feeling confident as had found a number of boxes on route, but alas, I still could not find it. I've been up and down the large (and only) gully mentioned in the clue, but nothing, not even a sniff of where it could have been. To make matters worse, my brother found this box a number of years ago when out on the moors, but cannot remember whereabouts! Can anyone remember if its actually in the gully? And roughly whereabouts?

Feels like I'm cheating a bit by asking for help, but this box is driving me nuts!!

Thanks
Keith (formerly known as one of the KP Nutters)
The Sly Fox
Trekker
Trekker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Keith, can't help on this one. It is one of the few areas I have never been to. I'm sure somebody on here can help though.
Parkhill Plodders
Ambler
Ambler

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Snow don snowman Reply with quote

Was up that way last October and I couldn't find it either
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Letterboxing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: