Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index Dartmoor Letterboxing
The Letterboxing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Protecting public land... a petition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Letterboxing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nik - KOTM
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Protecting public land... a petition Reply with quote

I don't know if any of you out there have heard of 38 degrees - but they are an action group the government actually fears, and the have brought to light something that affects us all

This could technically affect Dartmoor, the government wants to abolish the laws that currently prevent building on public land...
Please click on the link and sign it

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/infrastructure-bill-allows-ministers-to-sell-off-public-land?bucket=FBpost
Sowerby Streaker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Nik - I've signed it and hope everyone on here does too. Its only when houses, and industrial estates start taking over our green spaces that people will start to jump, but by then it will be too late Mad
smartieb
Ambler
Ambler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: iv e signed Reply with quote

signed petition last night - i know just doesnt apply to dartmoor and may not effect certain areas but dont know what i would do without my dartmoor/letterbox fix!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Letterboxing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: