Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index Dartmoor Letterboxing
The Letterboxing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Number 70 started

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> How I started
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NUMBER 70

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Number 70 started Reply with quote

While one of the family was using the public loo‘s off Paignton high street. I made the mistake of going in to the bookshop next door and looking at the Dartmoor books. There sat smiling on the shelf at me was the Beginners guide to letterboxing.

We started letterboxing in July 2000 having found the Ducking Frog Box around the back of Saddle Tor. That day we found one box. Currently our total stands at 1528 boxes.

We have two registered boxes Mike and Julies Holiday Letterbox which we put out when we are down there on holiday and its bonus box.

1528 was 837
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> How I started All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: