Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index Dartmoor Letterboxing
The Letterboxing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Restarting that old hobby...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> How I started
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zophiel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Restarting that old hobby... Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I have never actually lived in Devon, but ever since I was about 3 (seriously) my parents used to take me on holiday at least once a year, maybe twice, down to Devon and Dartmoor and used to take me along letterboxing!

I cant remember how many we got but it was a lot, and over the 500 mark (Including a fair deal of pub ones!). However, sadly the yearly holidays to Dartmoor kind of had to stop when I went to Uni and I havn't had a chance to go back for a few years.

However, I really miss letterboxing and Devon, and am hoping to start comming back again for holidays and re start the hobby, along with dragging my boyfriend along and getting him into it too.

I cant wait to restart! My parents Stamp name/Signature used to be 'Dover Dingbats' and when I was old enough to get my own stamp I choose 'Spyke' a cute hedgehog. Now I think I may get a new one made of an angel...

Claire
Crafty Jo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Claire - Welcome to the site. Like your Avatar - very stylish. Hope you get back on Dartmoor soon - never good to be away for too long! Very Happy
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, welcome to the site. Good to hear you intend on getting back into letterboxing. We all know it's a great hobby and something to keep you fit to!

Any advice you need please ask and I'm sure you will get many replies.

All the best,

Dizzy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> How I started All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: