Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index Dartmoor Letterboxing
The Letterboxing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Started....and restarting...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> How I started
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigersparkle
Drifter
Drifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Started....and restarting... Reply with quote

I first started letterboxing when I was 17, in a half term holiday with 2 old school friends (one was already a 100 club member).
After several trips to Dartmoor I too got my 100 club badge and went off to Uni, never to letterbox again.....UNTIL NOW!!!!

Now, several years down the line I am married with 3 children and am restarting..we discovered my old books and stamp after a recent house move and were thrilled to discover that the club still exists and my membership was still valid!
My eldest child is very keen to go letterboxing this spring and start her own stamp book, and eventually get her own 100 club badge.

I am also looking forward to add to my old collection and go for my next badge.
See you on the moor!
Nik - KOTM
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really should make your self known in the main rooms so we can officially welcome you the site as it is abit hidden down here in the basement...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> How I started All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: