Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index Dartmoor Letterboxing
The Letterboxing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interested in charity walks for the end of April

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Charity Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jennsie
Drifter
Drifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Interested in charity walks for the end of April Reply with quote

I'm interested in doing a few charity letterboxing walks this year, starting toward the middle/end of April. It's been three years since I was on Dartmoor, and I did a few walks one year. The last three years have been very busy, but I am looking for couple of walks to do over Easter. Can someone please send me some details?

Thanks in advance,
Jenn
Box Hunter
Ambler
Ambler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the walks that are out at the moment will be taken in around the time of the Meet on clock change day in late March, with a new load of walks for the summer being put out at that time. The new walks will all be on sale at the Meet, or if you cannot make it to that, then details of hwo to obtain clues are contained in the updates to the Catalogue and may also be posted on this site during March.
jennsie
Drifter
Drifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought there would be some at the meet. I've never been and won't be able to make it, so just need some details of some of the charity walks nearer the time.

Sowerby Streaker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi jensie - Once I know the details of the charity walks and who to contact, I list them on here, so don't worry about not getting to the meet to get them. Hope it stops raining by then though Rolling Eyes
catrab
Drifter
Drifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:07 pm    Post subject: Charity Walks 2014 Reply with quote

Just visited the forum to ask the very same question as Jennsie. We will be on our annual letterboxing trip starting 12 April but as we now live in Scotland will not make the Meet. It is quite a short time to get the charity walks sent for and received back before we leave so having the details on the forum would be a great help! Thank you very much in advance.
Sowerby Streaker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink Happy to help. As soon as I get any details, I will post them on here. There are a few letterboxers who can't always get to the meet, so we do try and help out.
jennsie
Drifter
Drifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be great. I intend to go to Dartmoor around Easter and would like to do a couple of charity walks.
jennsie
Drifter
Drifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone get any charity walks? I'd be happy to send away for a couple.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Charity Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: