Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index Dartmoor Letterboxing
The Letterboxing Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Duck Pool stamp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Letterboxing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smartieb
Ambler
Ambler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Duck Pool stamp Reply with quote

Finally managed to make my pilgrimage to duck pool and was well worth it. Typical dartmoor weather 20 min heavy shoers enough to soak you through then dry when you were waslking so too hot to wear waterproofs!

just wonering if any one can tell me how often this stamp is changed. I was expecting to find a oval shaped stamp with duck pool in it (like a copy someone kindly stamped on an old map I bought recently) but 7nstead got a lovely william crossing memorial stamp or are the 2 stamps different boxes?
Know I have onenof the biggies would like 2 try and make cranmere my 1000 box (about 160 to go).
Nik - KOTM
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually every year, and all the previous visitors books are in Plymouth museum ... well they are supposed to be
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartmoor Letterboxing Forum Index -> Letterboxing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: